Monday, March 3, 2008

Godfather

No not the movie although if you havn't seen it I think you should. No I am a little late in announcing it I am now a godfather to Jarrid. Hmm...guess that means I have to start actually doing stuff huh. Well I don't know what to do, I know hard to believe me not know something. I know about WoW maybe I can teach him about that. LOL. Ok ok not for babies I get it. As of right now though I am just glad he is finally out I know he was starting to piss his mother off by being in there still. I think I get to see him this summer, I don't know though.

Now on to the BIG news LOL ok they baby was big but now to sports news. Clarkson University is yet again on the path to championship. This weekend I attended 5 Stellar hockey games, and in the process lost pretty much the use of my voice, I wouldn't have if the ref had decided to call a semi fair game. Now for the recap.

Friday
Women vs Princeton (game 1) tough 2-1 loss
Men vs Princeton Huge 4-3 win taking home the regualr season trophy

Saturday
Women vs Princeton (game 2) Huge 3-2 win in OT to keep the season alive, still the most bullshit hockey game I have ever watched me and the rest of the Bonesaw Brigade almost got kicked out, we NEVER get kicked out it was bad
Men vs Quinnipiac 8-0 win that is how you end a regular season

Sunday
Women vs Princeton (game 3) 2-1 win to advance to face the best team in the nation Harvard, don't worry with the power of the bonesaw behind them our girls are going all the way Harvard's got nothing.

LET'S GO TECH!!!!

3 comments:

Army_Wifey08 said...

YAY Sports!

Jarrid and I might be in maine sooner then this summer...if his health permits it.

Mrs. Duntley said...

Ok what the HECK is up with that pic? Get a new one. I don't want your godchild to look at that and start crying. LOL When you get home I owe you some brownies. See you soon.

Sam's mom

Army_Wifey08 said...

See she's already sucking up with the brownies!

how funny is it that my werd verification is doom?