Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's Been A While

Ok so I got back from spring break Sunday night. I know it is dumb but I miss my girlfriend for future reference purposes she is Wonder Woman or W.W. for short.

While home my family threw me a b-day party which was crazy lots of people 17 all together I think. I also hung out with W.W. a lot. I picked out my tux for prom for a basic description lets just say if W.W. is bright and happy which she will be I will look like I am going to a funeral, not that I am not excited to go any time with her is fun but I wanted to do something that wasn't last year. Also while home I was able to go to W.W.'s guard finals and saw her win states she was awesome. Later that night she was able to spend some quality time with my crazy family as we went to easter dinner which was a night earlier because my family wanted me to be there. W.W. thinks my family is insane but hey what can I say it only helps to explain me.

No comments: