Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Name

Ok so if you have read any of my posts, I don't know why you would, but if you have you are probably wondering what is with the name? Well I am here to answer that question.

Stuntiesrule, first off this can be broken down as I am sure you noticed into Stunties Rule. Yeah they do, by stunties I mean dwarves no not the classification of people under 4'11", I mean the fantasy creatures made up by many a person with an overactive imagination. Now you may be asking, why do they rule? Well thats simple really I feel they rule because to me it feels as though everything they stand for or do feels like what I would do in the same situation.

First: If your gunna hold a grudge sooner or later you have to go settle the shit. Yeah if you mess with me I'm gunna tell you, and not gunna lie I'm a skinny little shit so I'm probably gunna tell you with some back up behind me.

Second: Family is everything your name is an honor. Yes it is you may not think so but I do, what is a name it is a way of recognizing blood, it is a way of leaving a legacy, and in my opinion I want to live up to my name I don't know what that might mean but I know succeeding in life will be a good start.

Third: They are stoic, ok don't truly know what the word means but it seems good. They sit back and roll with the flow, but not your way no they flow their way, my whole life I have felt like I was in my own little world seemed like it was three seconds behind everyone elses, it probably is.

Fourth: They are protective, yeah I am to the shit is mine so don't touch it, no you mess with my home/state/country I am not gunna take that sitting down no matter whether I think the shit is messed up or not if it isn't yours you have no right. Also my friends don't need to be told but if they need a refresher I am there no matter where it is I am there ready for anything.

So those are just some of the reasons in my opinion Stunties Rule. Yes I know probably boring to read but hey if you made it this far you must have thought something good was going to get written down.

1 comment:

Army_Wifey08 said...

Personally I like Elves. they are sexy..mmmm...Legolas....yummy.